PERSONAL AND FISCAL DATA - PRIVACY
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Studio Prof. Marchetti collects personal information about you when you use “marchetti-dmt.it”.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Studio Prof Marchetti is committed to protecting your personal information when you use the company website service. Whenever you provide such information, we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
PRIVACY & COOKIES
Types of cookies used by this website
- Strictly necessary – These cookies are essential for certain features of our websites to work for example when you make payments. These cookies do not record identifiable personal information and we do not need your consent to place these cookies on your device. Without these cookies some services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance – These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our websites. This information is used to help us improve our websites and understand how effective our adverts are. In some case we use trusted third parties to collect this information for us which may include recording your use of our websites but they only use the information for the purposes explained. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. You have the right to object from being recorded on our websites by clicking here.
- Functionality – These cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to enhance your visit for example text size or other preferences. The information these cookies collect is anonymous and does not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our websites, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeting and Advertising – These cookies are used by trusted third parties to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Information contained in these cookies is anonymous and doesn’t contain your personal information.
- Managing cookies – If you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website and our third party advertisers, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you choose to disable all cookies we cannot guarantee the performance of our websites and some features may not work as expected.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY GOOGLE (GOOGLE INC.)
Types of cookies used: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/
Managing Cookies: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Google Maps Widget
Google Maps is a map viewing service provided by Google Inc. which allows this site to add map content to its pages.
Personal data gathered: Usage data and cookies.
Place of processing: USA
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All the material contained in this site is owned by Studio Prof. Marchetti Srl, and it is subject to the applicable Italian and European laws in the matter of copyright – any texts taken from other sources are also protected by copyright and owned by the respective Proprietary Trademarks.
All information and contents (texts, graphics and images, etc.) reported are, to the best of our knowledge, in the public domain. If, unintentionally, you have published material subject to copyright or in violation of the law, please notify it by e-mail and we will promptly remove it from our systems.
Intellectual property rights related to supplied goods belong exclusively to Studio Prof. Marchetti. Any sale of equipment, or of one or more components, does not transfer to the Customer any right of use and or license in relation to intellectual property rights on that good.
“MARCHETTI DILATOMETER” and related icons and logos are registered trademarks. The Customer agrees not to register any trademarks, trade names or symbols which are somehow similar to “MARCHETTI DILATOMETER” or in general attributable to Studio Prof. Marchetti or its equipment. The Customer may not use Studio Prof. Marchetti trademark, tradename and/or trade dress for any purpose unless otherwise stated with a written agreement signed by Studio Prof. Marchetti.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This contract of sale-purchase is governed by the laws of Italy and only the Court of Rome will have jurisdiction over all and any disputes.